Friday, January 30, 2015

The Fuss Over Chocolates


I bought these to help keep me alert and awake at work.

Half-jokingly, I asked in Twitter if there's a difference between the two. Embarrassingly, I actually want to know. I think the two who replied are as clueless as I am, but I endeavored, and I discovered that Curly Tops is your usual Pinoy chocolate, while Flat Tops has this tinge of saltiness to it. Based on my personal palate of course. That's life-changing knowledge for y'all. Lol!

One reply, though, made me stop and think. "They're both chocolates," it said. While there are indeed a wide variety, the specific kind of these two and their somewhat apparent similarity kinda made the initial question absurd. Is there a big reason for such a fuss, however trivial it may be? I remember all the times when I mulled over tons of unnecessary things, and failed to just enjoy what's there to appreciate.

So, I'll stop asking, and, just simply enjoy them chocolates.

Want some?


 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting how you contemplated on these while munching sweets. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! But seriously @saulternative's answer made me think.

    ReplyDelete