Thursday, March 5, 2015

Another One

Twitter was again witness to my personal dealings. Trying to avoid such, but I needed an outlet. I wonder how I am again perceived by those who were able to read it. I admit I am a little worried on how others will think about me, but I am more worried of how I will be dealt with because of those "musings" and not fully get what I could from Twitter .

Once again I visited that little shed of a smoking area in the building grounds to clear my thoughts. I kept explaining to myself rationalizations that I should otherwise have. But while I am able to arrive at those rationalizations, I can't figure out why I think or feel contrary. Di ko talaga magets.

Malayo-layo na rin narating ko. (Reverted to Tagalog..) Laki na ng improvement ko. Kaso kapag tinatamaan talaga ako, at napapatanong ulet ako kung bakit, dead-end na ako. Di ko maisip ang rason kung bakit e. Nakakasira ng ulo.

Worry ko rin ay masaktan mga taong nagmamahal sa akin. Syempre una silang maapektuhan ng mga dalahin kong ito.

Patuloy na pagtitiis lang talaga siguro. Nahanapan naman na ng solusyon ung iba kong alalahanin. Siguro in time yung mga solusyon nung iba e mahahanap ko rin.

 

1 comment:

  1. Lahat ng problema may solusyon. Pag walang solusyon, wag problemahin.

    ReplyDelete