Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Over KFC & One Direction

Alone in the office, about to close shop though. One Direction's Take Me Home streams in YouTube in the background. More than halfway through my KFC mac salad. I ponder over the last hour's events.

A few weeks back I confessed I was bisexual to an ex-colleague now working in Kuwait. Needless to say I was asked questions. I'm a bit lethargic to elaborate. But in a nutshell it's more or less "ok you're like that" and that he's straight. He continued to chat though, almost everyday.

Tonight's chat went in the direction of him going to an extra-service spa. Evolved into a role-play. I was his masseur. Long story short, I "massaged" him and blew him until, what else, he came. Half-hearted. I didn't want to play that role, it's not me anymore. My desired storyline is me turning him over and ramming him instead. But I just went with the story he too was directing. In the end I "vented out" in the CR.

Makes me wonder. In the end, I think this dude is not entirely straight. This is no judgment-passing. More of thinking out loud. Random. Just want to make something out of this.

I logged out not returning to our chat. Something just went off. I just didn't feel like it anymore. But of course it's just my mood getting the best of me. Tomorrow I'll get back to him. Me is polite.

I am not enamored too much to this second album. Too much too soon methinks. Little Things is decent though.

Mac salad almost finished. Correct that, it's gone. Bye-bye.

Random.

Meh.
 

8 comments:

  1. Me thinks he too is in the closet. Case closed. Good morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think so too..

    btw, grumpy mood ba? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's just bi-curious. well, at least for now. If he continues to feed that curiosity, you're next chats will be about your most recent explorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what kind of straight guy would role play for a sensual masseur? straight guys can't even hold eye contact more than 5 seconds, now the fantasy of touching is bearable? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. sa tingin ko, may experience na siya with PLUs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. every man's a bomb. be wary as you tinker, or boom. good day JM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, i agree with the three of you..

    ReplyDelete