Wednesday, May 21, 2014

In Limbo

At the end of the movie, Nemo's friends from the dentist's aquarium did manage to escape. Finally free from their confinement, the only plan/thought they managed was a measly question of "Now what?"

Finally shedding my inhibitions one by one, I find myself asking the same question. I discovered what I am really passionate about. Singing, dancing, acting, writing, and playing badminton. And it's not just that. I know what I want in my personal life too. But, after knowing all that, there is the question, now what? I feel like a bird who wants to fly, but doesn't know how. Not that I am afraid, but, it's just that, I don't know what to do. I am in a standstill, I want to make something happen, but I'm unable to.

Time isn't of any help, as I am not as young as I used to be, with responsibilities abounding left and right.

In the end only time will tell. I just need tons of patience while things unfold in their right time.


 

2 comments: