Friday, May 16, 2014

Kuya

You once shared with me that oftentimes the blogosphere serves as the receptacle of your otherwise unexpressed sentiments in real life. I now follow suit.

Twice I sent distress signals. Twice you responded. In this day and age, that's a gem. Thank you for that.

Thanks for helping me expand my horizon. It feels great to get the chance to discover more of myself and of others.

Now I shall say this. I still need your help. You know I'm still a kid with regards to the dealings of our kind. Be patient still even when I ask pathetic questions. If I will be likened to a protégé, I know I'll make you proud someday.

I'm envious of the ones who you took under your wing. Your guidance and protection are luxuries I hope I can have.

And more so, I hope we can be better friends. I try to reach out, but I still feel you still shun me out. Our friendship can grow more than a problem solving endeavor.


 

2 comments:

  1. good to see you back in blogging.

    I hope things go well with you and Kuya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! muchly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete