Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Moved




I am deeply touched. I am..




I want to be brave. To have the courage to take on those that paralyze me with fear. To determine to do right, even in the menial tasks laid out before me. To make a mark, and know I lived a life of meaning.




And I want to feel love. To embrace it, completely, passionately. To not have qualms, and have the freedom to share my whole self to someone. To love rightly, to care genuinely. To demonstrate that love is more than just a feeling, but also a decision, a choice..




(disclaimer: screenshots not my own property or whatsoever, but taken from the movie)

6 comments:

  1. I just watched this yesterday! Superb! One of the best films I have seen recently... Kahit nakakalito na yung story kasi hindi conventional yung pagkakakwento, at sa dami ng characters, ok lang hindi sya nakakaboring... Galing ni SonMi. Dami nyang lessons learned LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikaw pala si wickedmouth. ahaha!

    halfway through the movie was thinking kung walang patutunguhan ung kwento. napaisip na nga ako kung showcase lang siya ng talent sa make-up and prosthetics. tapos biglang bam! captivating na siya until the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And I want to feel love. To embrace it, completely, passionately. To not have qualms, and have the freedom to share my whole self to someone. To love rightly, to care genuinely. To demonstrate that love is more than just a feeling, but also a decision, a choice.."

    I like this part of your blog. It describes EXACTLY what I feel.

    I've never seen the movie before. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. erwin: it is my hope then that you'll find what you're looking for :) (do watch, you won't regret it..)

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaah naiinggit ako senyo...I'll watch this the soonest...

    ReplyDelete
  6. we should have bought the pirated dvd yesterday but ate said she wasn't sure if it was dvd copy...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete